Shabiki power 13 Jackpot (8/8/2019)
- Thun vs Spartak Moscow.. Pick: Thun(1)
- Neftchi Baku vs Bnei Yehuda… Pick: Neftchi Baku (1)
- Sheriff Tiraspol vs AIK.. Pick: Draw(X)
- Antwerp vs Plzen.. Pick: Antwerp win(1)
- CSKA Sofia vs FK Zorya Luhansk.. Pick: CSKA Sofia (1)
- Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Strasbourg.. Pick: Strasbourg (2)
- FK Sarajevo vs BATE.. Pick: Bate Borisov (2)
- Midtjylland vs Rangers… Pick: Midtjylland (1)
- Norrkoping vs H. Beer Sheva.. Pick: Norrkoping or Hapoel Beer Sheva (12)
- Rijeka vs Aberdeen… Pick: Rijeka (1)
- Austria Vienna vs Apollon Limassol.. Pick: Austria Vienna or draw (1X)
- Partizan vs Yeni Malatyaspor… Pick: Partizan (1)
- Luzern vs Espanyol.. Pick: Luzern (2)
We provide three options(Click on any of the links below after payment, use password provided). Send to 0723604510 and a link with password will be provided… Games are 95% sure… Get our app for Free from Google Play Store
Two Days for 50 shillings….Premium Games for Two Days
For a week at 150/=…..Premium Games for A week
For a month at 500/=…Premium Games for a month
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions available for 50 shillings. Send to 0723604510 and get two possible combinations.
For those not in Kenya you can use PayPal… Subscription is valid for one months. After paying we will contact you via email address with the Games. You can also use Skrill using email address email@example.com
Five Games Per Day with high chance of winning (95%).. You can use Skrill for payment using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Premium Games Performance..
Download the Jumia app here and get greet offers on mobiles, smartphones, electronics
From flagships like the Galaxy S10 and Huawei P30 Pro to bargains like the Galaxy A50 and Pixel 3a, 2019 has already seen some very compelling smartphones. But things are about to get a lot more interesting. There is, of course, a new batch of iPhones and Pixels — not to mention Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 — due at then end of 2019.
All of the heavy hitters figure to make sizable departures from their predecessors. Apple will reportedly augment the iPhone XS’ dual rear cameras with a third lens, while Google may deliver its first-ever flagship smartphone with facial identification and air gesture recognition. And after the safe and iterative Galaxy Note 9, we expect to see not one, but two variations of the Note 10.
You can expect a lot of foldable phones, too, like Samsung’s long-awaited (and now reportedly fixed) Galaxy Fold. Device makers and wireless carriers are also racing to bring the first 5G phones to the market just as networks based on the new connectivity standard start coming online now. The Galaxy S10 5G and LG V50 ThinQ 5G have led the charge, though they surely won’t be the only 5G handsets to emerge before the year is out
Shabiki power 13 Jackpot Predictions