73 total views, 1 views today
We take a look at the biggest transfer news and rumours from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A and around the world.
Join Our VIP CHANNEL and Get three betslip with atleast 2-3 odds per day. Click the photo below
- Arsenal are ready to sell Ivory Coast winger Nicolas Pepe if a suitable buyer for the 25-year-old can be found.
- Real Madrid’s priority is to sign 21-year-old Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe in 2021 before trying to bring in Norway striker Erling Braut Haaland, 20, from Borussia Dortmund in 2022.
- Chelsea are “in the equation” to sign Argentina forward Lionel Messi if the 33-year-old leaves Spanish giants Barcelona.
- Barca’s Spain defender Gerard Pique, 33, hopes the Nou Camp club can “seduce” Messi to stay.
- Inter Milan chief executive Giuseppe Marotta has suggested Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 28, will leave the club in the January transfer window.
- Brazil attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho’s agent says the 28-year-old has no plans to leave Barcelona after being linked with Italian side Juventus.
- Argentina striker Lautaro Martinez wants to leave Inter Milan and has put agent Jorge Mendes in charge of his search for a new club. Manchester City have been tracking Martinez for more than a year, with Barcelona and Real Madrid also interested in the 23-year-old.
- The agent of Sassuolo‘s Domenico Berardi says the Italy forward is worth 50m euros and that the 26-year-old has no intention of forcing an exit from the Serie A side.
- Six parties are interested in the possible takeover of West Bromwich Albion but owner Guochuan Lai may struggle to achieve his £150m asking price for the Premier League club.
Best way to get stake for the day is the Betway Jackpot. Click the photo below . 👇👇👇
This is bigger than betting. You can easily make 10k per day from forex trading.. Click the photo below...