146 total views, 2 views today
- Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea are monitoring Brighton’s English defender Ben White, 23.
- Barcelona are tracking Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi, 28, and Chelsea’s fellow Germany centre-back Antonio Rudiger, 27.
- Arsenal and Tottenham are among several clubs interested in Red Bull Salzburg midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai, 20, with RB Leipzig, AC Milan and Atletico Madrid also keen on the Hungary international.
- Spurs remain interested in Inter Milan and Slovakia defender Milan Skriniar, 25, despite talks between the two clubs breaking down in the summer.
- The Real Madrid board will wait to see how the team reacts before making any decisions on the future of coach Zinedine Zidane, after a 2-0 Champions League defeat by Shakhtar Donetsk.
- Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea will compete to sign Borussia Monchengladbach and Switzerland midfielder Denis Zakaria, 24, in January.
Join Our VIP CHANNEL and Get three betslip with atleast 2-3 odds per day. Click the photo below
- Barcelona midfielder Riqui Puig, 21, will be allowed to go out on loan in January and the Spain Under-21 international has been offered to Leeds United, RB Leipzig and Monaco.
- Juventus are preparing a double bid for Chelsea’s Italy left-back Emerson Palmeri, 26, and France forward Olivier Giroud, 34.
- Barcelona have singled out Atletico Madrid and Brazil defender Felipe Augusto, 31, as a replacement for injured Gerard Pique, 33, with the Spain international out for the season.
- However, Barca will not make any decisions on signings until after their new president is elected on 24 January – giving them just a week to seal any transfers in the next window.
- Rangers appear set to miss out on English midfielder agent Jack Wilshere, 28, with the odds now in favour of the free agent returning to Arsenal.
- The Gunners are yet to make a bid for Norwich City midfielder Emi Buendia, 23, though the Argentine is among their January transfer options.
- Restrictions on Premier League and EFL clubs appointing foreign managers are to come in from January – and would have prevented Manchester United appointing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Ajax and Cameroon goalkeeper Andre Onana, 24, still hopes to secure a move to a Premier League club next summer after Tottenham and Chelsea cooled their interest.
- French defender Jean-Clair Todibo, 20, is set to return to Barcelona after failing to play a single minute during his loan stint at Benfica.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Patrick Vieira, who is now manager at Nice, wants to bring in Gunners and France Under-20 defender William Saliba, 19.
Best way to get stake for the day is the Betway Jackpot. Click the photo below . 👇👇👇
- VIP TIPS Daily
- Thursday football tips 06/05/2021
- Wednesday football tips 05/05/2021
- Tuesday football tips 04/05/2021
- Sportpesa midweek Jackpot 04/05/2021
This is bigger than betting. You can easily make 10k per day from forex trading.. Click the photo below...