83 total views, 2 views today
- Brazil forward Neymar, 28, says that leaving Paris St-Germain “does not cross my mind”.
- PSG president Nasser al-Khelaifi is “very confident” that Neymar and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 21, will agree contract extensions.
- Chelsea are one of four potential destinations David Alaba’s agent has identified for the Austria defender, 28, if he leaves Bayern Munich next summer. The others are Barcelona , Real Madrid and PSG .
- Manchester United want to sell France international Paul Pogba in the January transfer window after the 27-year-old’s agent said the midfielder was “unhappy” and had to “change teams”.
Join Our VIP CHANNEL and Get three betslip with atleast 2-3 odds per day. Click the photo below
- Real Madrid and Juventus have been linked with Pogba but Manchester United have doubts about whether they can afford to sign him.
- Spain winger Lucas Vazquez’s contract at Real Madrid runs out in June 2021 and the 29-year-old says renewing his deal there is a “complicated subject”.
- Lionel Messi would threaten the financial balance at Paris St-Germain if the 33-year-old Argentina forward joined from Barcelona , says former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.
- Jordi Farre says that if he wins the Barcelona presidential election on 24 January, Messi will sign a contract renewal the next day.
- Bayern Munich are preparing a move for Barcelona and Netherlands midfielder Frenkie de Jong, 23.
- Brazil striker Hulk, 34, is willing to take a 90% pay cut to seal a free transfer to the Premier League after ending his four-year spell with Shanghai SIPG . Wolves have been offered the chance to sign Hulk as a replacement for injured Mexico striker Raul Jimenez.
- Arsenal and Wolves are among a number of clubs watching developments with Valencia and Uruguay striker Maxi Gomez. The 24-year-old could be sold next year as the Spanish club look to raise funds.
Best way to get stake for the day is the Betway Jackpot. Click the photo below . 👇👇👇
- Scouts from Arsenal , Tottenham , Everton and Manchester United will watch Jamaica winger Leon Bailey, 23, in Bayer Leverkusen’s Europa League tie with Slavia Prague on Thursday.
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta says he has been discussing the future of 19-year-old French defender William Saliba at the club and “it will be decided soon”.
- PSV Eindhoven’s Netherlands forward Donyell Malen, 21, is at the top of Borussia Dortmund’s list to replace Jadon Sancho if they sell the England winger, 20, next year.
- Benfica have decided to send on-loan French defender Jean-Clair Todibo, 20, back to Barcelona in January.
- Benfica are also interested in signing French midfielder Boubakary Soumare, 21, from Lille .
- Dutch forward Sydney van Hooijdonk, 20, could join his father Pierre’s former club Nottingham Forest as his NAC Breda contract has a clause which allows him a free transfer in January. Forest’s Championship rivals Swansea and Sheffield Wednesday are also interested.
- Wolves and Burnley are interested in Stoke City’s English striker Tyrese Campbell, but the Championship side have already told Rangers that the 20-year-old is not for sale in January.
- MLS side Toronto FC are interviewing former France internationals Laurent Blanc and Patrick Vieira for their head coaching vacancy
This is bigger than betting. You can easily make 10k per day from forex trading.. Click the photo below...