172 total views, 1 views today
The Nigerian only has a few more weeks remaining at Old Trafford.
Join Our VIP CHANNEL and Get three betslip with atleast 2-3 odds per day. Click the photo below
- Odion Ighalo will leave Manchester United after his loan move from Shanghai Shenhua expires after January 31.
- The first Nigerian player to play for Man united signed a loan extension with the Red Devils last summer but will leave at the end of this period unless United manage another extension to his deal.
- After being forced to let go of Ighalo for a longer period than what they wanted, Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua would be desperate to get him back next month.
Best way to get stake for the day is the Betway Jackpot. Click the photo below . 👇👇👇
- Ighalo hasn’t received much game-time at all this season after Cavani’s arrival, only starting the two Carabao Cup games against Luton Town and Brighton
- The Nigerian striker was pretty good in his initial loan spell last season, scoring 5 goals in 8 cup games for United – including a stunning strike against LASK in the Europa League
- Ighalo also helped provide more competition to Antony Martial, helping him become more clinical with his goal-scoring ability and providing a cover for Ole Gunnar Solskjaers’ s sideside in the centre-forward role.
This is bigger than betting. You can easily make 10k per day from forex trading.. Click the photo below...