306 total views, 1 views today
The Nigerian only has a few more weeks remaining at Old Trafford.
- Odion Ighalo will leave Manchester United after his loan move from Shanghai Shenhua expires after January 31.
- The first Nigerian player to play for Man united signed a loan extension with the Red Devils last summer but will leave at the end of this period unless United manage another extension to his deal.
- After being forced to let go of Ighalo for a longer period than what they wanted, Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua would be desperate to get him back next month.
- Ighalo hasn’t received much game-time at all this season after Cavani’s arrival, only starting the two Carabao Cup games against Luton Town and Brighton
- The Nigerian striker was pretty good in his initial loan spell last season, scoring 5 goals in 8 cup games for United – including a stunning strike against LASK in the Europa League
- Ighalo also helped provide more competition to Antony Martial, helping him become more clinical with his goal-scoring ability and providing a cover for Ole Gunnar Solskjaers’ s sideside in the centre-forward role.