213 total views, 2 views today
- The representatives of Manchester United and England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 28, have held initial discussions with Nice over a loan move, with an official approach expected in the next week.
- Newcastle United boss Steve Bruce retains the support of owner Mike Ashley, despite fans calling for him to be sacked following the midweek defeat by Sheffield United.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Nuno Espirito Santo’s agent is looking for a new Premier League club for the Portuguese, who signed a new deal at Molineux in September.
- Tottenham Hotspur could cancel Danny Rose’s contract during the January transfer window, with West Bromwich Albion interested in the 30-year-old England left-back.
- Arsenal’s former Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil, 32, has offered to forgo some of the £7m he is due to earn before the end of the season so he can cut his contract short and leave this month.
- Meanwhile, the Gunners’ England Under-20s forward Folarin Balogun, 19, has agreed to join Bundesliga side RB Leipzig.
- Liverpool are planning a summer move for Brighton’s English defender Ben White, 23.
- Manchester City and Spain defender Eric Garcia, 20, has agreed personal terms with Barcelona, but a transfer is some way from completion.
- Barca boss Ronald Koeman is confident of signing two Netherlands internationals – Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, 30, and 26-year-old Lyon forward Memphis Depay – for free this summer.
- Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho insists England midfielder Harry Winks, 24, will not be sold or leave the club on loan this month.
- Everton defender Jonjoe Kenny could leave in the January transfer window, with Burnley interested in the 23-year-old Englishman.
- AC Milan have had talks with the agent of former Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic over a move for the 34-year-old Croat, who is available on a free transfer.
- Celtic and Rangers both want Liverpool’s 23-year-old Nigerian forward Taiwo Awoniyi, who is on loan at Bundesliga side Union Berlin.
- Former Arsenal and West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere, 29, has impressed Bournemouth boss Jason Tindall and the Englishman could earn a short-term contract with the Championship side.
- English winger Jack Clarke, 20, is set to finalise a loan move from Tottenham to Championship side Stoke City.
- Forward Cengiz Under is playing for his Leicester City future, with the club to assess the 23-year-old Turkey international’s impact at the end of the season.
- Derby County could be forced to sell the likes of Republic of Ireland midfielder Jason Knight and England Under-19s midfielder Louie Sibley, both 19, to raise money for their delayed wages.
- Brighton’s 20-year-old English defender Alex Cochrane, who is on loan at Belgian second division side Union St Gilloise, is a target for Sunderland.
- Middlesbrough have recalled Stephen Walker from MK Dons and could allow the 20-year-old English striker to join another club on loan before the end of January.
Join Our VIP CHANNEL and Get three betslip with atleast 2-3 odds per day. Click the photo below
Best way to get stake for the day is the Betway Jackpot. Click the photo below . 👇👇👇
This is bigger than betting. You can easily make 10k per day from forex trading.. Click the photo below...