399 total views, 1 views today
The Portuguese midfielder beat out heavy competition from Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk to get the accolade.
- Bruno Fernandes has been voted as best ever signing made by a Premier League team in January after a poll was conducted by BBC.
- The Man United midfielder received 31% of the votes in the fan-voted poll after enjoying an amazing first year at Old Trafford.
- He managed to beat out Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk, who received 26% of the votes in the poll.
- Former United captain Nemanja Vidic also received 15% of the votes, the third-highest for any player in the poll.
- Since arriving from Sporting Lisbon last year, Fernandes has scored 28 goals and registered 17 assists in 53 appearances for United in all competitions – also winning 4 PL Player of the Month awards for his incredible work.